How To Create A Livescores Website On Blogger (2021 Updated Method)
Hi Reader. We should all know that prediction and livescore sites are one of the world's highest paying sites online. Learn how to create it easily.
Hi Reader. We should all know that prediction and livescore sites are one of the world's highest paying sites online.
So for those guys who will be trying to create the livescore site either as a site or a separate page, here is how to do it for easily.
Create a new blog from Blogger.com with ur desired url and choose one of the blogger templates so that you can modify the appearance of the blog,
- Disable the navbar of the blog so that it can look professional.
- Go to theme and click on customize,
- Click on width layout and choose the layout with left and right sidebar,
- Click on adjust width and extend the main width to 1280px, and reduce the two sidebars to 100px each,
Note: the two sidebars are for ads/banners
Now got to layout add a html gadget and paste the code given below:
<iframe src="http://www.unogoal.xyz/free_livescore.aspx" width="100%" height="5000" scrolling="auto" frameborder="0"></iframe><p style="text-align: center;"><div style='visibility:hidden'><a href="http://www.unogoal.xyz" title="Powered by Unogoal livescores">www.unogoal.xyz</a></p>
- click save, then drag the gadget you just created and place it above blog posts like these,
- Tick save arrangement and view your blog to see the magic.
Remember you have to make your theme responsive and mobile friendly for great results.
Feel free to ask any questions or comment in the comment section if there is any confusion.